Wednesday, August 12, 2009

plans betches :)

OMG, k so tomorrow, me and my lovely friends alicia and inga are going to hang out, YAY! i havent seen alicia in... well a fckin long time! im gonna squeeze her, and smell her and touch her when i see her :) anyways, after we chill, me and inga will be off to start our career, at Troys Diner, LOL. well we're going there to apply, hopefully the scary boss, TROY , will see our delicate side towards strangers and HIRE us.
but seriously, i need the job, no joke. i have no money, im broke, and a girl needs to go shopping, but all i have is 35$ and my moms forcing me to save that for shoes. like 8.90$/hour is fine with me! as long as i have some cash and i can buy some stuff. i have no clothes, ive been wearing the same shirt like the whole fckin summer, like WTFRFYHEWYGUYUES. just makes me mad. continuing, LIKE INGA WILL BE HIRED, she talks shit about everyone, even if she doesnt know them, like today. i was walking her home, and halfway, there were some ugly people who were like : this house is stupid, and ugly. or some shit like that, and then inga goes ahead and mocks them, I WAS LIKE HELLO THEY'RE RIGHT THERE DIP SHIT. but thats ok, it is the reason why i love inga. (L)
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so, um after we apply, we're gonna holla holla at ma gurl CASS-ON-DRA. shall be a fun day,
plus sentence, me and inga are using library cards with the stickers to get on the bus so we wont have to pay :) i dont have one which means my name will be justinA pawlowski. clever eh? hopefully it'll work.
OMG OMG OMG, ok, i went on a walk with my dog and brother at like 10:30 pm and all of a sudden i see some gino guys, i was like YUMMAY, but then i realized they were some douches from my school, but anyways, they made fun of me, and i hate made being fun of :( sadface. THATS ALL :D
i like trolls.

ITSBERNABETCH, call me ;)

3 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT!
    i think i just pissed myself a million times,
    delicate side,. are you joking me? ahhhha,.

    and i like to mock stranger. like today,
    with the lady from zellers, the one with the retarded face? like i almost pissed myself,

    gino guys ♥ x 2563248745!
    wonder who they were? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, dude the old lady was fuckin hilariouss, next time we're gonna videotep her then watch it OVER AND OVER again :D

    ReplyDelete