Monday, December 28, 2009

hello earthlings
christmas came and went, so heres the list of things i got from the man with the white beard;
- my own phone for my own room :D
- an edward cullen poster? WTF, I WANTED JACOB
- $100
- $25 gift card to cineplex -_-
thats it....
what i wanted;
- james franco (L)
- an interview from tim hortons, I NEED A JOBBBBBBBB
- clothes, clothes, clothes...
- SHOES
- pineapple express ;)
- SNOW
- & a shark
THATS ALL, like its nothing
anywayssssss, i spent time with the familia, had a wonderful dinner, AND IT FUCKIN SNOWED, I WAS SO FUCKIN HAPPY, LIKE SANTA ANSWERED MY WISHES :D
i didnt go shopping on boxing day -_- what can you buy with $100?
ive been staying home this whole time since the winter break, till YESTERDAY, went with wysocki to apply for timmy's! ahem, 2 timmy's, THEY HAVE TO CALL ME, I WALKED IN THE FREEZING JUST TO APPLY
then i went with wysocki and her mafia familia to JAPAN BUFFET, never eating asian food again, liek i couldnt understand a word they were saying plus you had to fill out an order?
yeah, so thats it :D I NEED A JOB
p.s. i love inga, and i miss her (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment